Do You Need Assistance With Pain Management?
Get rid of your pain and start living your life -- ONCE
Many times chronic pain conditions develop over many years and are difficult to manage without
the use of prescription medication and injections. Living with chronic pain is very difficult, and
people who suffer from chronic pain know how it can disrupt and damage their lives. It can be
difficult to enjoy daily activities. At Comfort Care Medical Center, we understand that treating
chronic pain means healing both the mind and the body. We believe in the use of medical
treatment for chronic pain management only after comprehensive medical examination and evaluation of your physical and psychological conditions.
We provide cutting-edge, proven, safe, effective and cheaper alternatives to
dangerous and costly orthopedic joint, tendon and spine surgeries.
At Comfort Care Medical Clinic, We provide highest quality of chronic medical pain
management by an expert M.D. physician, in a respectful environment. We can help reduce your
chronic pain with pain medication and other alternative non-surgical medical modalities. Chronic
pain affects your physical and mental well being. Our licensed physicians specialize in treating
chronic pain through the use of chronic pain medication.
Comfort Care Pain Management’s Physician will work with you to target your specific areas of
discomfort and alleviate your chronic pain. The pain management program at Comfort Care Pain
Management Clinic offers individual treatment planning tailored for people with:
- Back and Neck Pain, including pain from muscle, tendon, disc, facet,
whiplash injuries, sciatica, pinched nerve
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Failed Back and Neck surgery
- Back, neck and musculoskeletal conditions pain
- Cervical or lumbar disc herniation
- Spinal nerve pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Acute herpes or shingles
- Post-traumatic pain
- Post-amputation pain, Phantom Pain
- Vascular insufficiency
- Cancer pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes (CRPS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Other chronic pain syndromes
Through our comprehensive medical pain management program at Comfort Care Medical
Center, our goal is not only to identify the source of your chronic pain but help you manage your
chronic pain through the use of pain medication, physical therapy, and other alternative health
methods like acupuncture, massage, yoga, pilate, and thus helping you to enjoy life once again
through continuous preventative care of your chronic pain.
Whether neck pain, back pain, arthritis, shoulder pain, herniated disc, whiplash injuries or
any other type of chronic pain we can help reduce your chronic pain through medication,
physical therapy, and other alternative health methods.
While we are committed to providing excellent medical management for your chronic pain,
we do recognize that Center for disease Control has declared Prescription Drug Overdose as a
National epidemic. Our physicians perform a thorough medical evaluation and then design an
individualized pain management plan for each patient prior to prescribing any pain medications.
For our Comprehensive Medical Pain Management Program, we require that you:
- Must be at least 25 years old with a valid form of Identification.
- Have an MRI or CT scan report within 18 months that will help our physician establish
the diagnosis. If you do not have an old MRI or CT scan report, our physician will be
glad to order that for you.
- If you have been on any pain medicines in the past, bring a proof of your pharmacy
medicine history. For example - a pharmacy report, your previous physician's medical
record or prescription bottles.
- Bring any other medical records that will help us in treating your pain and injuries.
The cost of your first visit is $350.00, which includes special Saliva Drug Screening.
Thereafter, the cost of your follow up visits, which are usually once every month, is
$250.00. The cost for all Walk-in visits is $750.00.
For your convenience, we do accept cash, cashier’s checks, money orders and all major credit
cards. We do not accept checks at this time.
Please note that we currently do not file for insurance. We can provide you with necessary
papers for you to file for reimbursement from your insurance company. We find that most of
our patients do get reimbursed from their insurance company up to eighty percent of allowable
I have been seeing Dr. Hardesh Garg, MD for a little over a year now and have been
extremely pleased with the care that I have received. Having been to numerous
pain management clinics since a car accident in 1999, I have had my fair share of
experiences with this type of medical care. From the personable staff to Dr. Garg’s
bedside manner you know you have walked into an office that cares. I would highly
recommend Dr. Garg and Comfort Care Medical Center to anyone seeking top
notch care and service.
Read More of Our Testimonials...
What to Expect on your visits:
We treat chronic pain with the use of pain medication and physician visits every 30 days. There
are now many different pain treatments available and each patient will receive customized
treatment and personal care.
The degree of pain varies from person to person, so your pain treatment plan will be tailored
to your specific needs and circumstances. Pain relief medication treatment program usually
includes a combination of medications such as:
- Pain Medications
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Anti-seizure medicines
- Other medicines as medically appropriate.
Initial Consultation - 45-60 minutes, Price - $350, includes:
- Evaluation of medical history and records, including blood tests, X-Rays, CT scan and
- Saliva Drug Screening
- Comprehensive Examination by Expert M.D. Physician
- Set personal goals and functional criteria for improvement
- Development of individualized pain management plan
- Assessment guidelines for continuity of care
- Thorough explanation of appropriate pain medications
- Additional testing and diagnostic evaluation, if needed.
- If medically required - referral to other medical practitioners like acupuncturist,
orthopedics, neurology, physical therapist, neurosurgery etc.
Follow Up Appointments - 15 to 30 minutes Price -$250, includes:
- Evaluation of individualized pain management plan
- Examination by expert M.D. Physician
- Review of personal, functional goals and quality of life enhancements, including
work activities/requirements and social interactions/relationships
- Evaluation of any new testing or reports like MRI
- Continuation or modification of pharmacological protocol as medically needed
- Follow up visit every 30 days required
- If needed, Referrals for additional testing or evaluation
- Adjustment of pain management medication protocol, as medically required
Please let us know if you have any questions. Call us at 904-997-6100
I am very pleased with Comfort Care Pain Management, the service is great. Dr.
Garg prescribes the right medication that helps with my pain. Extraordinary
people and service is what you will find at Comfort Care Pain Management.
Read More of Our Testimonials...
We provide following alternatives to dangerous orthopedic surgeries to help your pain and injuries:
People suffering from back and neck pain, injuries, chronic arthritis or other serious pain often
fear visiting doctors because they don’t want to hear the word “surgery.” The fear is even
greater among senior citizens as the healing process may take longer, complications can be more
dramatic and results more difficult to perceive.
We provide cutting-edge, proven, safe, effective and cheaper alternatives to dangerous and
costly orthopedic joint, tendon and spine surgeries.
1. SmartChoice® Adult Stem Cell Procedures This procedure combines
your own (Autologous) stem cells from Bone Marrow and Fat with Platelet-Rich Plasma
(PRP) during the same procedure for optimum regenerative effect, while also using anti-
aging hormone replacement and specially designed immune boosting supplements before
and after the procedure. This increases the chance of maximum results from his stem cell/
regenerative medicine procedures for his patients.
2. Adult Stem Cell Treatments - Using your own stem cells to heal your injuries and pain
is an excellent alternative to dangerous surgery. Dr Garg is a leading physician in the
United States in this emerging and exciting field. He is expert in treating patients with
Bone marrow (BMAC) as well as Adipose (Fat) Derived Stem Cells. Unlike embryonic
stem cells, the use of adult stem cells in research and therapy is NOT controversial
because the stem cells are harvested from your own body and the process does NOT
require altering, manipulating or storing stem cells.
3. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment - PRP has been used for many years in surgical
centers worldwide. In the last ten years, doctors have begun injecting PRP apart from
surgery for the regeneration of musculoskeletal tissues. Tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis,
Achilles tendonitis/tendonosis, rotator cuff tears, meniscal tears, osteoarthritis and
chronic low back and neck pain are all being treated with the injection of PRP.
4. Prolotherapy - Proliferation Therapy (Prolotherapy, in short) has been used to treat
musculoskeletal pain for over 50 years. It is the injection of natural substances directly
into damaged tissues so as to trigger the production of growth factors. This launches a controlled “good” inflammation that stimulates the body's natural healing mechanisms to
lay down new, strong collagen, tendons and other tissues.
5. Medical Pain Management - Many times chronic pain conditions develop over
many years and are difficult to manage without the use of prescription medication and
injections. Living with chronic pain is very difficult, and people who suffer from chronic
pain know how it can disrupt and damage their lives. It can be difficult to enjoy daily
activities. At Comfort Care Medical Center, we understand that treating chronic pain
means healing both the mind and the body. We believe in the use of medical treatment
for chronic pain management only after comprehensive medical examination and
evaluation of your physical and psychological conditions.
6. Anti-Aging Hormone Replacement - Aging and Chronic pain have shown to decrease
your hormones and biochemical in your body. Do you Feel Tired? Have Trouble
Sleeping? Got Hot Flashes? Lack Sex Drive? Can’t Lose Weight? It might be your
hormones. Regain your life, youth and vitality. Why wait? Contact us today and start
enjoying life again.